New shop and makeover completed

A week ago, I bought my own land :-) Yes I've been renting for more than two years in Second Life, but finally took the plunge and bought a small plot of land in Enercity Weston from the charming Ener Hax.

This is where you will find it: http://bit.ly/kimshop

It took a few days to get sorted, but I've now built a shop, planted a few trees, and parked my beloved steampunk bike on the lawn. (I never had enough prims to do it before!)



Because I had to update all the bikinis in all the Little Secrets branches with new landmarks to the new shop, I took the opportunity to throw out all the old shop displays, and upgrade the branches with the new shop displays!

Here are the latest ones (there are another couple in my previous post):







If you're curios, you can see the new bikini shop displays at http://bit.ly/kimshop

2 comments:

iliveisl said...

you can do a lot with a small spot! and you seem to be doing that! btw, your images for your creations are masterfully done!

you have mad graphic skillz!

Kim (Funkykim Schuman) said...

Aw thank you Ener :-)